Skip to main content

TG 50: No Regrets

 


                So when I hang out around my female friends, I often like to show off. Not to “attract” them, but just to make it clear to everyone that I’m pretty awesome and that they’d be missing out if they didn’t befriend me. Call it cocky if you will, I just wanted to make the most of my freshman year in college. However there was one girl, Cindy, who I’ve been great friends with for years, yet she really disliked it when I acted like that.

“Franky,” she started, “just stop. You’re not impressing anyone.”

I replied: “You kidding? People quote the things I say.”

“You might be funny to the guys, but you’re making yourself more un-datable with the girls every day.”


“Jealous?” I smirked. Her face remained stone cold.

“Come sit with me,” she said. I thought to myself, yup, totally jealous.

                Cindy walked me to one of the few empty tables and pulled out a small water bottle from her backpack.  “Drink.” She tossed it to me. I took a sip, it tasted a little like soda, but not quite. “Finish it.” She ordered, still looking angry. “Why?” I asked. “Because you need it!” She almost yelled. I didn’t want to argue with her, so I finished it up quickly.

                “What was that for?” I asked. “Also…what was that?” Cindy remained silent. I felt my stomach churning. “Well?” I persisted. She didn’t budge. Now my stomach was growling, cramping up a little. Finally, she spoke: “Go use the restroom, unless you want to make a huge scene.” My face was starting to get red, and it didn’t seem like this feeling would go away anytime soon. I stood up and walked as quick as I could to the restroom.

                I just kept thinking, what’s going on, is she trying to kill me? What was that drink? Poison? Something to put me to sleep? Did I really make her this angry? I finally got to the men’s room, panting. I locked myself in a largest stall. I only felt worse each moment. I leaned over the toilet to vomit, but nothing came out. Then, out of nowhere, I felt something moving in my pelvic area…

                I pulled down my pants and underwear…flesh below my stomach was fluctuating, and my genitals were distorted. My heart was racing even faster as I could do nothing but watch my penis and testes shrivel each second. I sat on the floor, back against the toilet, hunched over from the cramping inside me. My face was as red as a brick and my breaths came in short gasps as my privates turned pink, almost fully combined with each other. A distinct smell hit my nose…I looked down a little, horrified to see a slim hole being ripped into me. The puffy, testicle-less ballsack swelled all around it, and what was left of my dick’s head felt like a rock firmly planted above this chaos, yet still hidden. I blinked hard, rubbing my finger around the mess. I pulled at the folds and my finger entered a slick, squishy, pink hole…a vagina. I saw it on me, and it didn’t really click until a few seconds later that I had a vagina.

                I didn’t know what to do, how to even react. I didn’t get a lot of time to think about it - sudden pain spread throughout my whole body. Pressure on every pore shrunk my entire being…except some of my fat and other innards. I felt excess fat spread all around my lower body and biceps. I screamed out in pain, feeling like my hips and ass were going to explode as a few select bones painfully stretched my skin. I fully wriggled out of my pants, now having my lower body completely exposed. Parts of my thighs looked stained with a yellow/tan, and my body hair in these patches quickly disappeared. I was still yelling, as my legs were fully wrapped in the tan, hairless skin within ten seconds. At the same time, my knees and calves popped, bent, and shrunk even more, forcing more fat up through my lower thighs. They looked like balloons compared to my tiny calves now, or at least felt like it. I held my feet tightly as they compressed to be proportionate, feeling my toenails slightly grow. The golden patches were appearing all over my body now.

               Suddenly, a face appeared over the stall door. Some guy in my grade must’ve heard me screaming…he stood there, speechless at what he saw, the vagina and girly legs on full display. I screamed again with a shriller voice, flew toward the door and swung it open onto him, knocking him out with one punch, bloodying his nose. The intense pressure on my body and sheer embarrassment gave me that power to KO him, I couldn’t have done it on my own. I ran out the stall to the restroom door and locked it, hoping that no one else would come in…

                Silky, black hair started rolling down my head, covering my ears and soon tickling my back. I fell down on all fours as my spine snapped in while my thinning neck was suffocating me. With my head bowed between my arms holding me up on the floor, the restroom tiles got slightly closer as my forearms compacted even further. I found it harder and harder to keep myself up as my hairless chest felt like it was melting, and my hands were twitching as my fingers reformed. They became plump and dainty like my arms were. I rolled over to lie on my back; my chest felt like slime. I pulled up my shirt and rubbed my stomach…my soft, yellow, hairless stomach. I pulled my shirt more, brushing past my enlarged nipples. The “slime” I felt on my chest was molding into two very distinct shapes, each slowly rolling down my sides as they continued inflating.

                “Aaugh…AAAAAH..!” I shouted in a voice I didn’t recognize. It felt like worms were crawling inside of my face. I held my head with my hands, feeling it round out like clay. My eyes heavily squinched up as my cheekbones shifted and parts of my eyelids fused with my face while the irises were taken over by a dark brown color. The bridge of my nose was smashed into my head as my lips distended on a flattened face. I lay there, gasping in a girly voice for the next minute. I didn’t feel any further strains or tensions…I think it was over.

                I cupped a breast in my hand, squeezing it. I didn’t know how to react - it felt good, but this was wrong wrong wrong, I wasn’t…me. I stood up and put my pants back on, except they were too big, so I had to hold them up often. I dashed out of the building without a second thought. When I was outside, I realized I couldn’t go back to my dorm…so I had to wait until Cindy’s classes were over. I spent the next few hours wandering around the small strip of stores nearby. My thighs rubbed against each other and the breasts bounced uncomfortably without a bra, so I sat down often. I took a minute to roll up my pant legs, feeling the breeze on hairless legs felt so nice… Come to think of it, I didn’t look at the mirror in the restroom. I walked up to a black, reflective mirror, startled to see a pretty Asian girl looking back. Was this really me…? At 3:30 PM, I called Cindy. She knew it was me because she had caller ID.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I shrieked into the phone.


“Oh c'mon, it’s not that bad.” She said calmly.


“What do you mean it’s not that bad?! I don’t have an identity anymore! Why the hell would you do this?!”

“Because you ought to learn something. You’ll see how you feel when you see other guys acting like you were, and maybe you’ll just have an epiphany~ Come over to my dorm, you can camp here for awhile.”

                Thankfully, tomorrow was Saturday, so I had a weekend to figure something out before I had to go to classes. When I got to her dorm, she started laughing. “WHAT?!” I shouted, sick of her bullshit. “Those clothes on you now…” She snickered, holding her hand over her mouth. “The fuck you expect me to have on?!” “Don’t worry, I was planning to take you shopping tomorrow anyway, my treat.” She replied with a smile. “My roommate has gone home for the weekend, which is why I chose now to do it.” “So you really had this shit planned out, huh?!” I said, still angry. We spent the rest of the evening doing homework and surfing the web, like normal, and then came shower time… As with most colleges, this was one with public showers. I blushed as I undressed, seeing a naked girl’s body (in a much more calm state than before) would get any guy aroused instantly, not to mention all the other girls walking around in towels. I flinched at the initial rush of water, the breasts felt so sensitive to it… Caressing my soap-covered body felt too good to put into words. I was breathing like a dog in heat as I rubbed my thighs together and groped myself. I was the last one out of the showers, and it was late, so now time for bed…

                The next morning, Cindy threw some of her clothes at me. “Put these on, we’re going shopping~!” I did as told, and got help putting the bra on. I looked at myself in the mirror. They were old clothes, but I was surprised at how much the bra perked up these breasts. “Is this a push-up bra?” I asked. “Of course not, it’s just an average, everyday one.” she replied, giving me a strange look. “Ah…” I said a little awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. We drove to the mall and she stacked clothes upon clothes in the shopping cart. “To the changing room!” She exclaimed. “I think these will look the best on you, send me a pic.” She handed me a small, purple, bat-decorated shirt and some skinny jeans with a bra and panties. I undressed again, my breaths starting to get heavier. I shook my head and put on what I was supposed to. The jeans were tight as hell, but felt nice against my smooth legs. I don’t know what she was thinking with this shirt though…it was too small to cover my midriff, the sleeves didn’t come up all the way, and I could barley button it across my boobs. Looking in the mirror, my first thought was that I looked fat, then realized that I would totally motorboat me if I were…me. I walked around a little bit in the small space, and honestly felt kinda good. Nothing wrong with a little showing off, right? That’s what all girls do…I swallowed hard as I reflected on that thought. I had to make Cindy think I hated every second of this. I snapped a mirror picture giving her a “bleeeh” face, maybe she could change me back…

 

 

One Year Later

                Looking back, the first month of revealing what had happened was Hell. I had to get pictures re-taken for ID’s, and my family refused to believe anything I said until I could prove myself. They were sad at first, but soon they came to accept me as their daughter. I was the same person after all, just a different body…or at least mostly the same person. It took me about two…*ahem* menstruation cycles until I really started to, 100% like guys. Every time I undressed near the beginning, I got so stimulated. Eventually, the hormones began changing. Tits and pussy turned me on less and less, and after the first month or so, I was legit bisexual. But now, it’s all the about the dick, the abs, the face, the muscles, the…sorry, I’m getting carried away~

                Cindy was right, though. Hooooly crap was she right. Still today, I see groups of guys acting like I used to. It’s funny to spectate them with their other guy friends and all, but when they come up to me with that, I’m just like…no, get away, ew! All my friends agree, too. Nowadays, I just live my life like I had intended, except in the girl dorms. Even though I bought a lot more clothing and had more of a social life, I still loved my usual hobbies like video games and engineering…so I was hit on - a lot. A lot of my guy friends wanted to take advantage of me, which was extremely awkward…so I stopped hanging out with most of them. A year isn’t an incredibly long time, but I’ve almost forgotten what it was like to be male, so I find it hard to see from their point of view now…but maybe it’s just for the better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TG 63: A Girl's Best Friend

 

All NSFW Captions!

These are currently all captions that have been removed from Tumblr, still available to view thanks to imgur. :) Enjoy!! This list may be updated over time, as I have appealed some captions so we'll have to see how that goes. TG 159: Out & In TG 158: All Natural TG 151: Tasty TG 145: Dark Chocolate TG 139: Newbella TG 125: Terminus TG 118: Culture Shock TG 108: Dashie gets her Wings TG 95: Confusion TG 87: Someone's Secret TG 84: The Heart's Desire part 1 TG 84: The Heart's Desire part 2 Quickie: Reverse Prostitution Quickie: Service Quickie: Horny Housewife Quickie: Pleasure Island Quickie: My Valentine Quickie: Dick Talk Quickie: Out of the Closet Quickie: Now with GIFs! Quickie: China Doll

TG 193: Lecherous